Skip to main content
Strategy & Branding
User Interface (UI)
User Experience (UX)
Video & Animation
Copywriting & PR
You are here:
1. Choosing a name refers to a product, a company, a public institution or organization, a service, a person, or an event?
2. Do the names have to be integrated into a product or service family, etc.?
3. Will the brand be used in Romania (exclusively) or on a global market?
4. To whom is it addressed?
5. What is the field of activity? Is it a classic or a completely new one?
6. If it is a classic domain, what are the names of other competing brands?
7. What is the essence of your brand? What makes it stand out?
8. What are the characteristics of the brand?
9. What is the brand personality?
10. What are the brand promises to consumers?
11. What distinguishes it from other brands?
II. Brand development:
1. Who are we?
2. What are we?
3. What do we do?
4. What products do we offer?
5. At what time of year do we offer our products to the consumer? (winter, summer, holiday, etc.)
6. How long do we offer the product for sale?
7. How do we offer the product ? (B2B, B2C)
8. Where do we offer the product (on what markets, on what media - online/offline)?
9. Why do we offer the product? What benefits does it bring to the consumer?
10. To whom do we offer the product?
11. What differentiates us from our competitors?
12. What is the essence of our product?
13. What makes it different from other similar products?
14. What are the attributes that are common to other similar products, what makes the product different?
15. What differentiates our customers from other customers?
16. What is the (full) name that will appear in the logo? (all items are needed)
17. What is the main activity of the company? How does it reflect in future brand development strategies?
18. How do we estimate the company's future evolution, related to the diversity of the products we offer?
19. What is the weight of the products and how do we estimate their evolution in the future (the next 5-10 years)?
20. Are there colors that we particularly want to be integrated into our logo? What would they be?
21. Are there any colors we do not want expressly to be built in our logo? What would they be?
22. What should our logo transmit at first sight?
23. What do we want our brand to transmit through logo and slogan?
24. Is there a competing company that inspires us through the adopted business model, through its communication strategy, the campaigns running, etc.?
25. One element we observed in other competing companies that we wouldn't like in our brand building: color, associations, positioning, name, campaign.
Don't fill this field!